Potato Salad. One of my favorite comfort foods.
.. and maybe because Fall is almost here, I don’t know, but I’ve been craving some potato salad, so I made a big batch today – vegan version – to enjoy (and share of course) over the next few days.
My Vegan Potato Salad recipe is easy:
- 7 organic russet potatoes – boiled just until soft, then cooled/peeled
- 3/4-1 cup vegan mayo – I usually use Vegenaise
- 4-5 large organic celery stalks – diced
- 1 medium onion – diced
- 8oz can sliced black olives
- Tbsp Cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste – I tend to be much more generous with the pepper and use Himalayan pink salt lightly
Thanks for reading,